Beginning on November 1st, 2018 PH TECH will be initiating the last phase in a plan to standardize naming conventions across instances of CIM.
This phase will involve renaming two remaining CIM Instances:
- MHO to CIM3
- PacificSource to CIM4
As part of that change, the web address “mho.phtech.com” will be converted to “cim3.phtech.com” and “pacificsource.phtech.com” will be converted to “cim4.phtech.com.” PH TECH will facilitate this change in a way that minimizes disruption to our customers’ workflows.
Please see the FAQs below for additional details:
What are the steps of this transition?
- On November 1st, users navigating to the old addresses (https://mho.phtech.com or https://pacificsource.phtech.com) will automatically be redirected to https://cim3.phtech.com or https://cim4.phtech.com, accordingly. PH TECH will ensure that existing links and shortcuts continue to function without interruption.
- This redirect will remain in place until December 31st. On January 1st, 2019 - users navigating to the old URLs will no longer be redirected, but will be presented with a page informing them to update their bookmarks to use the new URLs.
What do I need to do?
- At this time, you do not need to do anything. PH TECH will notify you via our status blog (http://status.phtech.com) when the new URL becomes active, at which time you can update your shortcuts and bookmarks.
Should I inform my IT department of this change?
- Yes! Some IT departments have security rules in place that could restrict your web traffic and prevent you from accessing the new URL. If your technology staff has technical questions about this change, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is PH TECH making this change?
- This change is a result of recent industry and community changes . As community integrations have further developed across Oregon, PH TECH is committed to delivering the best possible platform to the communities we serve. As such, we are working to ensure our CIM platform is aligned well with our customers.