What is the PH TECH HELP CENTER?
- The PH TECH HELP CENTER is a customer facing, secure support portal. More specifically, it’s a ticketing system that allows the staff across PH TECH to quickly answer inquiries, resolve issues, facilitate communication, and take action on any submitted requests.
- Help tickets submitted inside the PH TECH HELP CENTER are HIPAA compliant. This allows our partners to include PHI when communicating with us. As always, it’s important to follow minimum necessary guidelines when transmitting PHI.
- The PH TECH HELP CENTER can be easily accessed anytime at help.phtech.com.
How do I sign up for a new user account?
- Click Sign in at the top of the page.
- Click Sign up and fill out the form. After you create an account, you will have access to all form categories required to create a help ticket.
How do I submit a support request?
- Click Submit a request at the top of the page.
- Select a request type and fill out the form.
How do I check the status and submit correspondence on an existing request?
- Sign in using the link at the top of the page.
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right of any page, and then click Requests.
What form should I utilize?
To ensure a timely response and resolution to your inquiry, please be sure to select the most appropriate form category for your request type. Selecting the category that best describes your issue will allow your request to be expedited and assigned to the appropriate division.
Is there a way to monitor all my organization requests?
- If you are an organization admin, you can view and track all requests submitted by users within your organization.
- Contact your organization admin in order to request this feature.